Monday, August 9, 2010

Some thoughts

So the two interactions that I've conducted so far were in classrooms. Next week, have two scheduled that are outside school.
The main constraint is time and connecting to the children - to be able to come up with something that can be the main focus of the installation. The illustrations though insightful are unable to stand on their own.
Add another layer.
Danika, during my first review, reminded me to make sure that I explore/use something that I am extremely passionate about. What do I want to do? How do I want to contribute to the project - other that a. facilitating, b. designing the installation, designing the experience in the installation?
Since the interactions aren't going to be able to give me any higher, more refined level outcome, maybe I should limit the interactions to 4 - thats about 40 (approximation) students, [not that that's enough, but moving to the next step might be more helpful] and spend more time creating this other layer myself - something to think about.

No comments: